Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The end of a busy year. The end of a hiatus.

Well, it's been about a year since I've done much for this blog. I've had one busy, tumultuous year, and my time for writing critiques was made sacrifice. Since nobody really reads this blog just yet, I suppose I'm telling myself all this, but I do have some announcements. I will be having one busy, tumultuous summer! That said, I'll be getting that ODST critique done soon, as well. On top of that, I'll be watching children, writing a game script, finding a job, publishing short stories, finding a job, playing games, writing something else, and finding a job. In the mean time, I think I have something I would like to post; a fiction I wrote during this last semester regarding video games. I'll be cutting it up into sections and posting it accordingly. To everyone, have a great summer.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to playing, and completing the Halo series in one go when we return home. And as always.... EYYE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete